July 28, 2014
Very similar to the Air-Lock in that it stays airtight, the Easy-Off Lock helps to create suction in the socket by allowing elevated vacuum. The one-of-a-kind lever design makes doffing the socket easy, especially for amputees with hand-strength issues or arthritis, or those who have trouble reaching the release button.
Features and benefits include:
- Dual suspension, suction pin lock system.
- Can be used with elevated vacuum mechanisms.
- Easy donning and removal with lever release.
- Great for amputees with hand-strength issues.
- Single-stage lamination.
- Offset alignment capability.
- Eliminates the possibility of lock jams.