medi USA Launches the New Panthera CF II Foot
January 28, 2014
medi is proud to announce a new addition to the innovative Panthera family of feet: the Panthera CF II-adaptable to the individual needs of the K3 or K4 amputee.
Features and benefits include:
- Finely adjustable heel and forefoot resistance via trimmable elastomer inserts.
- medi Torsion Flex Control provides multiaxial compliance via integrated elastomer layers.
- Early plantar contact for increased stability.
- Vertical shock absorption provides greater comfort.
- Fluid rollover and dynamic toe-off due to the continuous carbon spring.