PEL Offers the K2 Foot from Fillauer
January 01, 2014
Other K2 designs are typically stiffer SACH feet or softer K3 designs, but the Fillauer K2 Foot has been engineered from the ground up specifically for the K2 patient.
Features and benefits include:
- Unique flexible keel/multiaxis design.
- Flexible, impact-reducing design.
- Roll-over shape (ROS) designed for a natural gait.
- Compliant dynamics for comfort and stability.
- Positive-lock foot shell interface for stability.
- Simple, maintenance-free design.
- Foot comes assembled in the foot shell for an easy, out-of-the-box fit.