OTS Double Adjustable Ankle Joint
January 01, 2014
Features and benefits include:
- All stainless steel construction for stronger, longer-lasting control.
- Lightweight—weighs only 1.5 oz. per hinge.
- Sold in pairs, with an ultrasmall joint head to reduce overall bulk.
- Taller, reversible, stainless steel upright helps to corrugate the plastic strut, reducing the need for thicker plastics.
- AFOs can be fabricated with plastic as thin as 3/32 in.
- Adjustable stops allow movement from 0-30 degrees in both directions or anywhere in between.
- Contourable distal stirrup attachment increases strength connection of the molded footplate and allows for thinner plastic in AFO fabrication.