Endolite Introduces the echelonVT
November 30, 2012
The echelonVT merges the fluid movement of our hydraulic ankle with the responsive function of our e-carbon foot springs and machined titanium spring. This combination results in a smooth heel-to-toe transition on all surfaces, absorbs ground forces, and provides energetic tibial progression and up to 15° of axial rotation.
- Self-aligning feature provides comfort while standing or traversing varied terrain.
- Independent, hydraulic-controlled plantarflexion and dorsiflexion.
- Hydraulic ankle dorsiflexes, which allows for greater toe clearance in swing phase.
- A dynamic, precision-engineered spring enhances the ankle's fluid movement.
- Foot shell and glide sock included.