StepLock from OTS
November 30, 2012
The StepLock is a ratcheting, multi-position joint that is ideal for standing assist or flexion contractures. StepLock is modular and interchangeable with the Interlock. With its multiple configurations and sizes, including a hip, it can accommodate any combination of weight and activity.
Features and benefits include:
- Ten locking positions throughout knee flexion.
- Helps to increase the knee range of motion.
- Provides stability for standing before reaching full extension.
- Designed for knee-flexion contracture management.
- Unlocks to enable sitting and reclining.
- Effectively blocks flexion while allowing free extension.
- Unparalleled strength with a nickel-plated finish for extra durability.