DynaStar Foot from PROTEOR
June 22, 2012
The innovative design of the DynaStar foot combines a long, carbon-fiber keel and hard heel linked by a unique PU joint.The DynaStar is made for K3 users who are looking for stabilityand comfort.
Features and benefits include:
- Split keel provides eversion-inversion.
- Rear stop absorbs possible overload.
- Low clearance (10.1cm/4 in.).
- Delivered complete with foot shell, Spectra sock, and malleolar clip.
- Easy foot selection: only four modules depending on the user's weight and/or activity.
- Weight limit: 275 lb.
- L-Code: L-5981.
PROTEOR Handicap Technologie