Seattle Turas Foot from PEL Supply
October 31, 2011
The Seattle Turas is Trulife's medium-activity foot for K3 transfemoral and transtibial amputees, and it is available from PEL Supply.
Features and benefits include:
- Dynamic, split-keel design.
- Enhanced plantarflexion at heel strike for early foot stability.
- Removable, split-toe foot shell.
- Integrated multiaxial composite ankle.
- Maximum weight of 113kg (250 lb.).
Contact PEL Supply for more information on the Seattle Turas—and all available Seattle feet.
PEL Supply Company