Patient Inspired Solutions from Ultraflex
April 30, 2011
New: The Adjustable Dynamic ResponseTM (ADRTM) KAFO.No Cable Release Needed.
When an AFO is not enough to treat severe crouch and gross LE weakness, the Ultraflex ADR KAFO provides a good alternative.
Features and benefits include:
- Safe stance control without locking the knee, ADR 0.30° flexion.
- Sit-to-standing ratchet support from 120° flexion to full extension.
- Low profile, sit-to-stand slide lock/safety release is easy to engage and disengage.
- ADR ankle, 0.40° dorsiflexion, 0.40° plantarflexion resistance or dampening effects.
- Adult and pediatric versions.