Trautman Dual Bladder Vacuum Station by Fillauer
November 30, 2010
The Trautman Dual Bladder Vacuum Station allows for a variety of options in vacuum forming. The dual-bladder configuration enables better mold preservation during vacuum forming and improved surface quality of the molded product. The station can be used as either a dual- or single-bladder vacuum station.
- Durable, powder-coated aluminum frame.
- High-temperature, non-stick, clear silicone bladder.
- Dual bladder for use with Comfil® TFC and pre-preg materials.
- Quick-change outer bladder saves time and money.
- Exterior dimension: 24" x 24".
- Requires vacuum source (two connections for dual bladder setup).