Genesis Low Pro Foot and Ankle System
March 30, 2010
With clearances less than two inches, MICA Corp.'s Genesis Low Pro Foot and Ankle System provides the only multiaxial prosthetic foot suitable for long BK and Symes-level amputees.
The Genesis Low Pro combines the Genesis System multiaxial technologies with advanced-strength carbons and composites to create a system of optimum comfort and durability. This system offers the most natural range of motion at a minimal height.
- Weight limit: 330 lb.
- L-Codes: L-5981 and L-5968.
- Comes with foot shell andSpectra sock.
- Free lifetime replacement of bumpers.
- Comes with threaded male adapter.
- Suitable for all activity levels.
- Weighs 400g.