ToeOFF T-Strap for Pes Valgus Control
March 01, 2009
When an insole just isn't enough, the ToeOFF® T-Strap pulls the talocrual and subtalar joints laterally to reposition them under the tibia.
ToeOFF T-Strap features include:
- Quick, easy application. Distal end attaches to the ToeOFF footplate, and the proximal "T" wraps around the ankle and attaches to a lateral strut.
- Easily customizes to patient's medial malleolus height.
- Easy to position over the malleolus.
- Plastazote® core can be heated to improve shape and fit.
- Durable, breathable outer. Polyester padding comforts the skin.