Endolite Introduces the Echelon Foot
March 01, 2009
The next level in comfort, the Echelon foot is designed for the low- to high-impact K3 amputee who may enjoy occasional recreational sports. Lightweight and dynamic, the Echelon utilizes hydraulics to control plantar- and dorsiflexion.
- Independent hydraulic-controlled plantar- and dorsiflexion.
- Self-aligning feature provides comfort while traversing varied terrain or standing.
- Biomimetic design simulates more natural ankle motion.
- Hydraulic ankle dorsiflexes, which allows for greater toe clearance during swing phase.
- Compact design allows for cosmetic finish.
- Foot shell and glide sock included.