Introducing the AEGIS TF Liner
March 01, 2008
ESP welcomes the AEGIS TF Liner, a transfemoral silicone liner, to its product line. The AEGIS TF is made with a new silicone formula that is soft yet tough and abrasion resistant. Its shape and thin profile are such that it may be retrofit into existing socket designs as a cost-effective alternative for above-knee amputees.
AEGIS TF features include:
- 3mm thick.
- Retrofit into existing socket designs.
- Made of soft, strong silicone.
- Five sizes available.
- Locking or cushion versions.
- Flexible shuttle with locking liners.
- Durable fabric cover.
- Very competitively priced.