Becker Distributes SpineCor in the U.S.
February 01, 2007
SpineCor® is a dynamic system that uses postural re-education to target four key progression factors of idiopathic scoliosis: neuro-musculoskeletal dysfunction, growth asymmetry, postural disorganization, and spinal deformation.
SpineCor advantages include the following:
- Clinically proven 89 percent effective in a 400-patient, ten-year study.
- Documented Cobb angle reductions maintained for five years after treatment.
- Dedicated U.S. technical/clinical support staff.
- Increased patient acceptance; better compliance.
- Custom-made-to-measurement from Becker Central Fabrication.
L-1005; U.S. Patent No. 5,599,286