Image Mastectomy Restorations Offer Unique Features
June 01, 2005
Realastic Prosthetics & Restoration (a division of Health Related Products Inc. announces unique features of its ImageTM mastectomy restorations line.
"We really care about each individual's desire to choose the [post mastectomy] option that works best for them and are especially pleased to offer options for both light-weight AND weighted applications," says HRP's Dewey Yeargin.
Image features include:
- Two types--silicone foam-filled for lightweight applications and silicone gel-filled for weighted applications.
- Completely encapsulated in a solid silicone skin. Easy hygiene and adhesion.
- Specialize in severe scar tissue sites and extra large size restoration needs.
- Customized nipple and areola size and color options for individual matching.
- Expanded to 24 color option for skin tone and nipple and areola contrast.
For more information, contact:
Health Related Products