Superior Swiss Movement
June 01, 2004
SWISSEX 1900 portable cast cutter, available from Friddle's Orthopedic Appliances, cuts or removes conventional and synthetic fiber casts and trims or reshapes orthopedic products.
- portable (accumulator-powered; handy transport case)
- quiet (~62dBA, excellent for peds)
- cool (patented eccentric blade generates very low heat)
- dust-free (no floating dust; no vacuum required)
- light-weight (~380 gr/0.75 lbs)
- heavy-duty (durable sealed metal casing)
- high-speed (~28,000 cpm, 450Hz)
- powerful (~max 75W, 48W continuous)
- ergonomic (non-slip comfortable handgrip)
SWISSEX 1900 is available in Standard (700-1900) with up to 40 minutes cutting time, and Professional (700-1900P) with up to 60 minutes cutting time when fully charged. Makes cast removal or reshaping fast, safe, and easy!
Friddles Orthopedic Re-Powers Variable Speed Router
Friddle's Orthopedic has become one of the first companies in the O&P industry to offer a variable speed router that is powered by an AC motor. New technology has made it economically possible to vary the speed of AC motors, thus eliminating the AC/DC motors most frequently used in the past. This new powered router runs from 0 to 3600 rpm. Shaft tolerances of .0005" insure smooth, vibration-free service. Maintenance is minimal and durability is unsurpassed.
For more information, contact:
Friddle's Orthopedic Appliances
800.528.9339 " International 864.369.2328