Total Knee Junior
Field days are no problem on this lightweight, extremely durable, aluminum knee. At 0.87lbs the Total Knee Junior has all the technology of the award-winning Total Knee at two thirds the size. Fluid extension resistance for quick motion, flexion control to minimize heel rise and an adjustable flex stance feature provide optimal control, shock absorption and freedom to move like a kid.
The Total Knee Junior has now been redesigned and given a whole new look. Now the knee is stronger and more durable.
Total Knee Junior Highlights
- Joints feature needle bearings instead of composite bearings to minimize play and improve durability
- Titanium back link added as a standard component
- Extended spring cup for extension assist has been added to minimize noise
- Two spring selections for extension assist (Yellow=Regular, Blue=Firm)
- Active lifestyle, with daily activities that include walking on level and uneven ground
- Transfemoral amputees
- Due to low build height the Total Knee Junior is useful for long limbs or knee disarticulation
Total Knee Junior User Information
|Amputation level||Transfemoral and Knee Disarticulation|
|Max Patient Weight||45kg (100lbs)|
|Recommended L-Codes||5611, 5845, 5850|
Total Knee Junior Product Information
|Weight of Knee||395g (0.87lbs)|
|Build height||156mm (6")|
|Knee Flexion||Stop at 160°|
24 months limited warranty. Make sure the adapter does NOT touch the back link or front links during full flexion. This can cause damage to the knee and will void the warranty.
There is no trial period for this item - all sales are final. For a trial knee or bionic device please contact customer service at 1-800-233-6263, Monday through Friday, 7am to 5pm, PST, or by email at email@example.com.
|Sign up for your free account||Already have an account?||Sign in|