Don’t be fooled by the sophisticated profile, with the extension stop, lightweight aluminum construction and enhanced spherical bearings, the Mauch Knee is capable of withstanding the most unpredictable conditions.
Mauch Knee Highlights
- Single axis hydraulic knee system with swing and stance control (SNS®). Designed for multi-speed ambulation.
- Durable and secure motion.
- Ultra-durable Aluminum frame.
- Roller bearings at knee axis and cylinder attachment points for smooth action.
- Yielding stance control.
- Mode selector switch allows manual locking and free swing functions.
- Smooth profile assists with cosmetic finishing.
- Low Swing Resistance kits and High Stance Resistance kits are also available.
Mauch Knee User Information
|Impact level||Moderate to Extreme|
|Max Patient Weight||136kg (300lbs)|
|Recommended L-Codes||L5828, L5845, L5925|
Mauch Knee Product Information
|Weight of Knee (with Cylinder)||1.14kg (40oz)|
|Build height||248mm (9 3/4")|
|Knee Flexion||Stop at 115°|
36 months limited warranty
There is no trial period for this item - all sales are final. For a trial knee or bionic device please contact customer service at 1-800-233-6263, Monday through Friday, 7am to 5pm, PST, or by email at email@example.com.
|Sign up for your free account||Already have an account?||Sign in|