Total Knee 2100
The best of what the 1900 and 2000 models offer, and much more. This highly refined polycentric knee with 3-phase hydraulic swing control is designed to withstand the rigors of more active amputees. With a 25% increased fluid capacity over Model 2000 and cooling fins for greater reliability, the 2100 offers the ultimate in stability, control, efficiency and durability.
The Total Knee has now been redesigned and given a whole new look. Now the knee is stronger and more durable.
Total Knee 2100 Highlights
- Polycentric knee designed for multi-speed ambulators, higher impact levels and heavier loads
- Contains 25% increased fluid capacity over Model 2000 with cooling fins for greater reliability
- Geometric locking system with 3-phase hydraulic swing control
- 30mm pylon adapter
- Adjustable stance flexion
- Adjustable extension promote
- Low build height; useful for long limbs or knee disarticulation
Total Knee 2100 User Information
|Amputation level||Transfemoral and Knee Disarticulation|
|Impact level||Moderate to Sport|
|Max Patient Weight||125kg (275lbs)|
|Recommended L-Codes||5930*, 5814, 5845, 5850|
Total Knee 2100 Product Information
|Weight of Knee||900g (1.98lbs)|
|Build height||175mm (6.9")|
|Knee Flexion||Stop at 160°|
24 months limited warranty. Make sure the adapter does NOT touch the back link or front links during full flexion. This can cause damage to the knee and will void the warranty.
There is no trial period for this item - all sales are final. For a trial knee or bionic device please contact customer service at 1-800-233-6263, Monday through Friday, 7am to 5pm, PST, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sign up for your free account||Already have an account?||Sign in|