Iceross Stabilo Junior Locking Liner with Wave
Iceross Stabilo Junior is especially designed for children providing them great comfort and stability
Iceross Stabilo Junior provides stability and comfort for children engaging in high impact daily activities. Active Skin Care ingredients provide soothing effects, and greater comfort and stability for a day filled with games and activities. Ideal for children that require soft tissue stabilization.
Children can decorate their liners and personalize them. There are 4 different colored permanent markers included with the liner
Össur recommends that Iceross Stabilo Junior Liner is used in conjunction with the Icelock® 700 Series.
- Comfort and Protection - Active Skin Care - promotes skin health, moisturizes and soothes skin
- Tissue Stability - Stabilizing Matrix and Umbrella - minimizes pistoning
- Durability and Flexibility- Nylon fabric cover - offers great radial strength combined with comfortable elasticity (strong adhesion between silicone and cover)
- Color your liner - Children can decorate their liners and personalize them. There are 4 different colored permanent markers included with the liner. See below for a high-resolution image of the liner, if you want to print it out and practice before drawing on the actual liner.
The ability to move more freely in Iceross® liners is now a reality, thanks to the Wave feature.
When flexing, sitting or bending the knee, Iceross users can now experience greater freedom of movement as a result of Össur's advanced silicone technology.
The Wave feature makes the liner easier to flex at the knee, allowing it to adapt more to the user's movements. It is designed so that the material stretches effectively at the front and folds in a controlled way behind the knee, making it easier to flex.
- Reduced liner distal pull
- Increased elasticity over the anterior and posterior planes
- Easier knee flexion
- Reduced bunching behind the knee during flexion
- Transtibial application for children
- For low to Sport activity levels
- Ideal for children that require soft tissue stabilization
- 6 month limited warranty
- CE marked and produced to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 quality system standards
|Amputation Level||Transtibial application for children|
|Impact Level||Low to Extreem|
|Size Standard||12, 14, 16, 18|
Note: Sizes 12 and 14 use M6 thread. Sizes 16 and 18 offer interchangeable distal pin attachment for use with M6 or M8
|Sign up for your free account||Already have an account?||Sign in|