Balance™ Knee OFM2
Mechanical monocentric knee joint with brake function and optional manual lock
- Ideal rehabilitation knee: New amputees in therapy can start with the knee in locked mode for sitting, standing and transfers, then progress to the weight-activated stance control function.
- Simple manual lock engagement via cable
- Friction brake actuation is finely adjustable depending on body weight and individual security needs.
- Reduced hip-hiking at toe-off due to prompt deactivation of the brake
- Adjustable stance flexion reduces shock forces acting on the articular chain
- Adjustable extension assist
- Light weight
- Patient Profile: K1, K2, ≤ 275 lbs
Warranty: 24 months
|Sign up for your free account||Already have an account?||Sign in|