CP, CPO or Board Eligible
Hope. Inspiration. Reinvention. These words guide our company in providing an industry-changing level of patient care and outcomes. In order to keep up with the growing demand for our services, Shamrock Prosthetics seeks a dynamic, detail-oriented technician with a team-player mentality. This position offers the following advantages:
• Work-Life Balance – 40-hour workweek with no regular on-call duties
• Efficient System – Lean manufacturing and electronic purchasing and inventory
• 2,000 sq. ft. State-of-the-Art Lab – Work in a new lab creating high-end prostheses
• Competitive Salary – Based on experience and performance
• Complete Benefits – Health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, holidays, and PTO.
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Contact, with resumé:
Becky Bowen, Office Manager
Updated: Apr 03, 2020